Honestly, one of the easiest things I've ever done.
Mod Podge (or any other decoupage medium)
Dixie cup dispenser
1. Measure around your dixie cup dispenser, and mark lines on your scrapbook paper
2. Cut the scrapbook paper to size, being sure check your measurements. What's the saying "measure twice, cut once"? yeah, do it that way.
3. First layer of mod podge is to glue your paper to the dispenser. let this dry for a few hours.
4. Now you can add a coat to the top, make sure you do an even layer.
5. You can do an additional coat if you want, this will help keep it waterproof.
Isn't that pretty?!If you don't have scrapbook paper you could also use comic book pages or even a picture!